18 Oct 2012

Black Corset in the Gothic Punk Style


Gothic clothing is a unique way of dressing. And such a style is under mainstream culture. Gothic is growing, especially in times of high and middle end. And in nowadays the gothic style is a little different from the original ones. But there are still some key points left. The most typical feature is in the dark color. And I will illustrate this feature from the corset aspect.



All the above corsets are all in the black color. The sweetheart neckline makes it look much more sexy. And the fitted shape of the corset may show the best and most beautiful figure of the women. And the leather as the material could add the extra touch of the sexiness. I have such a corset. When I go to some parties I would put it on to show my specialty and difference. Do you have a same kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment